Money Back Policies
The research papers are in their essence non-refundable, however the company may choose to issue a refund in the following cases:
• The research is delivered late: more than 3 hours after the final deadline
• Substantial plagiarism is detected and reliable proof is presented
• The research is of low quality, off-topic or does not match the requirements that were clearly stated by the client in the order description
Each refund request will be manually reviewed by a manager, who will decide if the order is eligible for a refund.
The company offers minor amendments and revisions of the initial order as a part of its standard service. Any revisions should only include changes and adjustments that were not met in the submitted order and are within the initial guidelines specified in the order form. The company only undertakes to provide revisions under the following conditions:
• No changes of the paper are allowed to be made by the customer before revision takes place.
• No other general terms and conditions are violated.
• 48 hours should be allowed for the revision to be processed.
• Revision should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.